[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-08-03, 21:03)CaptainKen Wrote: Thanks again for your dedication in assisting me!

No problem, sorry for the delay responding - enjoying the glorious weather... Smile

(2013-08-03, 21:03)CaptainKen Wrote: tc.log

OK, so that appears to have downloaded all 82 images, I'll release an update shortly that reverts the payload behaviour which clearly isn't the same on all platforms (or maybe it's only in recent builds that the payload isn't required).

(2013-08-03, 21:03)CaptainKen Wrote: BTW, I mistakenly said one of the issues was with big buck bunny artwork, but it was actually the "blender open movies" fanart. Sorry.

EDIT:
I should have mentioned that this last attempt still did not resolve the issue.

What issue are you seeing, exactly?

According to the log, there were two Blender related items:

Code:
smb://SERVER2/video2/Movies Anime Sets/Blender Open Movies/Big Buck Bunny/fanart.jpg
smb://SERVER2/video2/Movies Anime Sets/Blender Open Movies\poster.jpg

No, that's not a typo for the second one - your media library really does have it using both forward and backward slashes. It's actually affecting a lot of your set artwork (ie. Austin Powers, Batman etc., for both posters and fanart) so I imagine it's been caused by an addon, possibly Movie Set Artwork Automator, though not sure why.

Fortunately it doesn't appear to be a serious issue as in your most recent run, both of these Blender artwork items were downloaded successfully so should in theory have been cached correctly.

To determine the cached files, try running "texturecache.py s blender" - the values in the second column (eg. 0/046f50ab.jpg) are the cached file names within the Thumbnails folder. Open the files associated with the set fanart and poster to view them - they should be the same as the corresponding poster and fanart files on your SMB share.

If the cached files are not what you expect to see, check the artwork files being used by your Blender Open Movies set are correct:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd sets blender

Let me know if this helps. If you continue to have problems with your set artwork, I would look to fix those backward slashes first which could prompt unpredictable behaviour elsewhere in XBMC (ie. the backslash is an escape sequence in Linux).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-08-04, 05:49
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17