[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
MilhouseVH - I finally decided to just nuke my whole database as there were lots of of deprecated references including tons of paths to an old server I migrated from a while back, I re-scanned everything and used your app to restore the watched status, play counts and last played dates. Worked pretty darned good. One thing I noticed though is that there were a hand full of problems during the restore. I think most were due to mismatched names. For example the movie name was Lucky # Slevin, but because of character restrictions in file names I was forced to name it Lucky Number Slevin. I'm assuming it read the movie title from the db and then tried to find the file and couldn't?

There were a couple others it errored on where I couldn't see any naming discrepancy on them. All told I think I had around 20 movies where your utility didn't restore the watched status. Not a big deal at all, but thought I'd let you know in case you were able to fix it.

Thanks again for this wonderful utility. It is a truly useful tool!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by RockDawg - 2013-08-12, 05:03
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17