[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Yes, normally the lastplayed date is blank ("") until it is played... Strange that it has newer dates, but that would explain why the script ignored the older lastplayed dates present in the DAT file.

If you want to restore all of the values from the DAT file, even those that may be older than values now in the database, then set "@watched.overwrite=yes" on the command line when you restore the file again - this should set the lastplayed dates to be whatever is in the file.

The reason I implemented it like this is that you might backup your watched statuses, then watch (or resume) one or more movies, then for whatever reason later still you decide to restore the status file (maybe you removed and re-added a movie) but you don't want to lose those watch status updates that occurred after the last backup.

I'm interested in those items that didn't restore at all though, I'd like to understand why they didn't match.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-08-12, 06:51
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17