[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I can't comment on the validity of the code as I'm not a Windows batch expert, but the general principle looks OK.

In the comment you mention only caching movies but will in fact be re-caching pretty much everything - change "texturecache.py c" to "texturecache.py c movies" to cache only movies, or even "texturecache.py c video" to cache only video related artwork (movies + sets + tvshows).

If you're running this on a regular basis you may want to try the "incremental" caching option, lc rather than c, which will only re-cache items added since the timestamp of the file specified by the property lastrunfile. At the end of your batch script, touch the lastrunfile to record a new timestamp.

Note also that texturecache.py doesn't fix (or clean) anything with respect to paths that have been mangled by Movie Set Artwork Automator, it is just is a bit more tolerant of such path mangling.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-09-15, 21:48
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17