[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
hi MilhouseVH, thanks for the reply to my post, i think the reason i was getting so many issues is related to the fact i had a hard drive failure and had attempted to rebuild my library using your script, looks like there were too many missing items in the end so ended up just blowing away the sqlite databases and thumbnails directories and re scraping everything, not ideal but hey, just thought i would be courteous and let you know the outcome.

i have a feature request, i think this might be outside the scope of your script but hey i will ask anyway, if you dont ask you dont get right? :-).

is there any way you could pull out a list of movies matching certain resolutions?, for instance 720p or 1080p?, reason i ask is that im going through a process of moving from 720p to 1080p rips and its quite painful to track and not always easy to identify based on file size and/or file name. i think i am right in saying the textures sqlite db does indeed contain information regards resolution of videos scraped yes?.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by binhex01 - 2013-10-03, 11:51
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17