[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-07, 21:39)ctawn Wrote: Can you specify a range of IDs?

The script doesn't support a range, but does support multiple ids, so you could construct a range of id's in a script and then pass them in as arguments, but I'm not entirely sure why you'd want to do that.

If you really want to delete a specific range, try the query "where id >= 100 and id <= 200" on the x option, and you'll get all the ids between 100 and 200 (if there are any).

(2013-11-07, 21:39)ctawn Wrote: I also wonder about the unhashed bit, too. Could that be a way to purge all the temp images right there? Would it ever get important images, like fan art or posters or TV episodes?

It's possibly a way of identifying temporary artwork, but it's not something I've looked into in order to confirm this behaviour so it may also clobber images you want to keep.

You could find all ids with no hash and delete them using the "x" option, but just be aware that the current JSON API doesn't support filtering by empty string and will return every row with or without a hash so force @dbjson=no for now.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-07, 21:52
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17