[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-19, 22:48)bit phreak Wrote: I did take a look at the configuration file.
but i thought that is was very confusing. I'm a windows user and opened it up in a webeditor. I couldnt pinpoint the exact location to put the command in the file.
can you tell me wich line number to put the command

It doesn't matter where the property is added, although if you add it more than once the last entry will be used.

However I've updated my previous post so you don't need to add anything to the configuration file, just pass the property on the command line. Also, I don't recommend creating a configuration file at all unless you need to override default properties - the sample file on github is just an example, it's not what you're meant to install (I think I will change that by commenting out all the lines...).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-19, 22:54
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17