[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-25, 00:05)redglory Wrote: Tried to run your script like this:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies | tools/mklocal.py --local E:/Movies --prefix E:/Movies --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output fixup.dat
which gave me lots of:
Code:
** SKIPPING **  - Bad Prefix - Zombieland                                  
[XBMC path does not match prefix] E:\Movies\Zombieland.(2009)\Zombieland.2009.BR-Disk.xvid.avi

am I looking to this in a wrong way?!

As you're on Windows, your prefix should be E:\Movies not E:/Movies.

Remember to add --readonly unless you want the script to write new artwork into your E:\Movies folders!

Also, as you're using single movies per folder, the script may create (or look) for artwork files using movie name as a prefix... ie. for E:\Movies\Zombieland.(2009)\Zombieland.2009.BR-Disk.xvid.avi it will look for a poster called "E:\Movies\Zombieland.(2009)\Zombieland.2009.BR-Disk.xvid-poster.jpg".

If you would rather it did not use the movie name prefix, let me know and I'll see about making a change to support that - it may be possible to automatically detect this situation if the folder starts with the same name as the media file, or I'll just add a switch --singlefolders or something like that.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-25, 00:17
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17