[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-12-02, 20:42)Dilligaf Wrote: I deleted all .tbn files from my library then ran texturecache.py P then ran texturecache.py C during the C operation I kept getting references to the now missing .tbn files, I thought the P operation would remove those references. I'll try running P again and see what happens

Stop! You need to migrate your media library from tbn to jpg.

The media library drives everything, and it still references your tbn files. Deleting the tbn files from your filesystem only means that your media library database now references non-existant artwork files.

You have two choices, either scrap your entire media library and re-scrape it using the jpg artwork, or run the mklocal.py command to convert your tbn artwork to jpg. It will find your local jpg artwork and swap in the jpg urls for whatever you have now (ie. your tbn artwork).

If you migrate the database using mklocal.py, the "c" option will then start looking for the jpgs (you don't need or want to use "C" for this), and the prune will remove the tbn artwork from the cache as they are no longer referenced by your media library.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-12-02, 20:59
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17