[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-12-25, 22:26)blurp76 Wrote: Could it be some weird characted in my database?

Seems unlikely given the traceback, which doesn't correspond to the usual invalid encode/decode traceback. This looks more like a fatal and unexpected error in the SQLite library/module - are you sure SQLite is installed and working correctly on the ATV, as this platform is a bit of a nightmare where SQLite is concerned.

By all means PM me your Textures13.db and I'll see if I can reproduce, though I don't have an ATV but who knows - might get lucky.

I would suggest trying a recent Gotham build (within last month) on the ATV as by default texturecache.py will try and use JSON to query the texture cache database on recent Gotham builds and not use diect SQLite access at all, so you shouldn't even need to install SQLite to get texturecache.py to work (with Gotham).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-12-26, 01:56
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17