[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-01-11, 03:59)goslo Wrote:
Quote:The properties file should be called "texturecache.cfg"
I did have the name right and when I run "./texturecache.py config" I see orphan.limit.check = yes, when I check texturecache.cfg in nano I see orphan.limit.check = no.

What does it say at the top of the config output? It should be something similar to the following:
Code:
Current properties (if exists, read from texturecache.cfg):
which tells me the properties file being used is located in my current working directory.

(2014-01-11, 03:59)goslo Wrote: The .cfg file is in the same directory so I'm at a loss as to what is going on
When looking for a properties file the script will check your current directory first, and if no properties file is found it will then check the directory where the script is located. So if you're not in the script directory, make sure you don't have a file called texturecache.cfg in your current working directory (even if the file is empty) as this will be used in preference to the version you may be adding properties to in the script folder.

Finally, if nothing else works, paste up your texturecache.cfg - maybe it contains errors or is malformed (are you using sections?)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-01-11, 04:07
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17