[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-01-13, 18:31)theowiesengrund Wrote: Is there a functionality in your utility, where i could optimize this workflow.

I'm not entirely clear on what the problem is with the current workflow - is it that you want to re-scrape those movies without NFO files (or artwork) once an NFO file and artwork becomes available?

The lack of artwork is a default trigger for qax, so that shouldn't be a problem. However, knowing when to re-scrape based on the presence of an NFO is trickier and not currently supported - suggestions welcome on how to detect this. Perhaps passing a pivot date would work - any NFO files created after this date could result in the corresponding movie/episode being removed and re-scraped, eg:

Code:
./texturecache.py qax movies @qa.nfopivot="2014-01-11 08:00:00"

So, assuming you create all the missing NFOs after 8am on 11 Jan, the above would automatically re-scrape just those movies that now have one of the new NFO files.

Let me know if this is what you are after, and I'll add it.

(2014-01-13, 18:31)theowiesengrund Wrote: The imdb flag seems useful for update the ratings (is the updated rating also written in the local nfo file?).

No, it doesn't write it back to the NFO - for that you'll need to export your library. If you're can avoid re-scraping the entire library (with the suggested change above) then not writing the IMDB ratings to the NFO shouldn't really be a problem, just re-run the imdb option every two weeks and update the items in-place.

(2014-01-13, 18:31)theowiesengrund Wrote: I'm also not really 100% sure what the texture caching actually does and how it relates to my use case!?

Unless you're using MySQL and multiple clients, it almost certainly doesn't.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-01-13, 19:20
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17