[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
ok, I opened my db in SQLite browser and almost all urls are encoded. My album art is mostly embedded in music files and I noticed that URL entries for these were encoded like this: image://[email protected]%3a%2f%2fNAS%2fMusic%2fThe%20Beatles%2fHelp!%2f01%20Help!.mp3/

Whereas any image files like .jpg had URL entries with no encoding like this:

smb://NAS/Music/Elton John/The One/Folder.jpg

Hope this helps.
Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average


Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by CrazyCanuck - 2014-02-05, 01:11
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617