[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Seems to be a problem with OpenELEC curl in 4.0.1+ when communicating with github, I don't know a solution so you'll need to find another way to get the script on to the Pi. Save it on your PC and copy it across using Samba would be one option.

Edit: Ah OK, curl on OpenELEC (v7.36.0) isn't following the github redirect, whereas curl on Ubuntu - v7.32.0 - does follow the redirect, so maybe a recent change in curl to not follow redirects by default.

Adding "-L" will cause OE curl to follow the redirects, or just try downloading directly from this url instead which is where github redirects to:

Code:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MilhouseVH/texturecache.py/master/texturecache.py -o texturecach.py

I've updated the original post with the new direct github url, thanks for the heads up.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-05-19, 18:12
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17