[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-06-02, 05:27)teeedubb Wrote: Another question, do you know where can I find the addon options to use (eg silent=true from your example) when using 'exec'? Id like to try and automate cdart manager.

The only way to discover the options is to look at the documentation for the addon (forum thread, wiki, maybe github README) and hope the accepted options are spelled out, or failing that scan the source code for the addon and work it out from there.

(2014-06-02, 14:13)evoxbmc Wrote: please explain me what duplicates is output referring to:
how to remove duplicates ?

Duplicates are normal and not a problem. I explained them here. The onyl way to "remove" them would be to replace the duplicates with unique artwork, but this isn't always possible (certainly not in the case of tvshows) nor is it always desirable (eg. same fanart for an artist/albums/songs).

I would imagine most of your banner/fanart/poster duplicates are tvshow related (with artwork repeated - duplicated - at each level of season and episode).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-06-02, 17:37
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17