[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Did you check the xbmc.log? It's XBMC/Kodi that is performing the download, not the script - when the download fails the script is only reporting the error, it has no idea why the error has occurred, that's only known to XBMC/Kodi. I suspect that some websites reject multiple/concurrent requests from the same IP, or simply don't have the capacity to handle all of the requests (ie. intermittent server issues). I see regular failures with imdb.com (mainly cast/actors) which I believe is rejecting multiple concurrent requests from the same IP. Maybe thetvdb.com had an outage during your session, or is employing similar flood protection - retry and see if the same error persists.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-08-17, 00:28
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17