[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hmm, maybe I spoke too soon.

Whether mklocal.py will work for you depends on whether you have the season artwork downloaded already or not.

My use case has Sickbeard downloading the new season artwork as and when it becomes available on thetvdb.com, and that's never been a problem. The problem for me has always been associating the media library with any new local season artwork once the first episode of a new season is scraped, and for that I'm now using mklocal.py as a workaround.

However I do not know of a fix if you are relying on the Kodi scraper to find and download the artwork for you. PR3546 does/did resolve that, but for reasons I'm still not sure I fully understand is going nowhere, despite seeming to work just fine.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-09-24, 12:20
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17