[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Here is a problem I have. I tried using texturecache.py on it but maybe I'm not using the right options.

This is for music library. When new files are scanned, if a new album is found the first album artist will be assigned and the scanner will look for (local art) folder.jpg and fanart.jpg in the album's parent folder. If it exists it will be added to the album artist and in the database "art" table. The problem is if there is more than one album artist or compilation only (song) artists. There is no mechanism to assign local art for these during a scan. IF the artist is scraped, then it is possible to use the "artist info" screen to browse for local thumb and fanart. If the artist didn't scrape, "artist info" isn't accessible, without setting "lastScraped" in the artist table, either by "import library" or directly updating the artist table. Even when the "artist info"screen is available, it is very tedious to use the UI to browse and set local art.

What I am looking for is something that can go through the "artist" and "art" table and find all artists where thumb and or fanart are not set and provide some means of updating the art table. It is sort of possible to do this with the music library import, but the only way I get it to work is to use the
Code:
<thumb>...</thumb>
<fanart><thumb>...</thumb></fanart>
elements, but it seems like if you do this yes you can get local art into the art table but it locks out any url/online art that might have scraped.

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by scott967 - 2014-10-13, 06:29
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17