[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-10-17, 21:39)Milhouse Wrote: Update: I can add a fix, but it's only going to work if texturecache.py has direct file system access to the Thumbnails folder as the JSON Textures API "lies" about thumbnail file existence - it responds with details from Textures13.db even though the underlying cached file is missing, so the fix is not going to be ideal. Those that are maintaining remote systems won't see any change, but those running the script on a local system (or that have mounted the remote Thumbnails folder locally) will have the benefit of automatic "fixing" of any missing thumbnails.

Thanks again Milhouse. I understand you simply can't cater for every possible failure. It's good that at least one has been added that will help others who used the backup feature unsuccessfully. I'll see if I can reproduce the issue to get the actual backup feature fixed as well.

I've skipped adding a log file created by the script because the cause was already determined and fixable and the file was too big to begin with, but let me know if you would still like to have it.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Forage - 2014-10-18, 11:17
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17