[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-12-18, 15:21)theowiesengrund Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 02:23)Milhouse Wrote: The log will always overwrite any existing file, that's by design. Flushing just prevents the OS from buffering output. If you want separate files for each run, you can specify @logfile.unique=yes which will append a random number to the log file name, or of course specify your own unique filename for each run with @logfile=. There is no support for appending to an existing log file.

Thank you for the clarification.

Another thing: I have a few problem with season posters. Sometimes i'm adding them later in my local tv show folder, so they are not shown in my library (especially for new seasons).

I thought by adding "qa.art.tvshows.season = poster" in my cfg file i could initiate a rescan, but with qa/qax i only get a warning (WARN (missing poster)) instead of a FAIL. What am i missing here?

The qax option works by removing items and then rescanning them back in, which should pick up new artwork and metadata. However in the case of seasons artwork it would be unreasonable to delete the entire season (and episodes) just to reload and fix a poster.

You can however use mklocal.py which will load any missing posters that you have locally - add the "--season" option so that mklocal.py processes your season poster/fanart artwork.

For example, the following will load 6 artwork types for the main tv show, plus the two default artwork types for seasons.
Code:
texturecache.py jd tvshows @query.episodes=no > /tmp/tvseasons.dat
cat /tmp/tvseasons.dat | mklocal.py --local /freenas/media --prefix nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart banner landscape --season --output /tmp/tvchanges.dat
cat /tmp/tvchanges.dat | texturecache.py set

I run the above after adding a new episode and it loads season posters for new seasons that Kodi fails to load.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-12-18, 17:29
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17