[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-12-27, 21:24)pgjensen Wrote: Is there a way to do thumbnail caching, but not download the artwork file if it's missing from Textures13.db but DOES exist in the local Thumbnails directory (with the same hash of course) If I start with a fresh Textures13.db, already have all artwork on the local filesystem, and run `texturecache.py c movies` it redownloads all of the same artwork (same names, sizes). If Textures13.db is fully populated, and the file exists on the filesystem, that's the only way it won't actually redownload the artwork.

Not without inserting rows directly into Textures13.db.

(2014-12-27, 21:24)pgjensen Wrote: Also, if I point the JSONRPC location to a different box (i.e. a headless server), and run caching on the client, no matter if it exists in Textures13.db AND on the local filesystem, it treats all thumbnails as missing. Although I am guessing this could be because it's computing the hash based on a local file path?
Can you upload a logfile from "textutecach.py @logfile=".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-12-28, 10:59
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17