[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-02-11, 10:29)ghost832 Wrote: Hi, brilliant continued work, got a couple of quick questions ( stoopid ones maybe)

1. what is mklocal.py and where can i get hold of it?
2. Is Texturecache.py only amending entries within the texturecache.db ( as i opened up the myvideos90.db) and within the movieview table column C08 contains 10000's of references to thumbs located from tmbd, imdb etc etc. I've spent some time with ember media manager, collecting all artwork locally, i was hoping that all of the links pointed locally

thanks
Mark

1. It's in the tools folder of the texturecache.py git repository. It allows you to save/load artwork locally.
2. The Texture Cache database is Textures13.db. Your media library is MyVideos90.db. If your media library is referencing remote (internet) artwork you could use mklocal.py to download existing artwork to local, or replace existing remote artwork with local, read back through this thread for examples of usage. However this won't apply to actor/cast artwork which is probably what your 10000's of references apply to, as there's currently no JSON API to manipulate cast thumbnails.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-02-11, 10:44
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17