[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Could you narrow down what you think the problem is?

I'm seeing a lot of PVR artwork that is resulting in errors from kodi when an attempt is made to cache the artwork - you should be seeing errors in kodi.log for these requests which might give more detail. It doesn't look like a Unicode problem as most of the errors I looked at had no Unicode component, it just looks like the artwork isn't available to be cached, so either a problem with your setup (missing artwork), a permission problem (not available to Kodi) or junk urls (report the problem to the addon author).

Examples:
Code:
C:\Users\Yaniv\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.israelive\logos/95bd7acaa104d9ef0564e4793aa22a6d.jpg
C:\Users\Yaniv\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.israelive\logos/AB Moteurs/

The first one has no Unicode component, and is used by several channels. All attempts to cache this artwork result in an error, so my guess is the artwork file doesn't exist, or is not accessible to Kodi.

The second one, that looks like a directory not an image file, so maybe a bug in the addon which has inserted a garbage url for the logo artwork. Have a look at "texturecache.py jd pvr.tv AB\ Moteurs" and confirm what urls this channel is using, are they junk?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-02-27, 13:03
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17