[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Thanks, glad you're finding it useful. Smile

Regarding the notify image, sorry about that - it looks like there was an error in the code, and I've pushed a new update, v.1.9.1.

These are all working for me now, with Kodi15 on OpenELEC:

Code:
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 info
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 warning
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 error
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 "/storage/atest.png"
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 "/usr/share/kodi/media/icon48x48.png"
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/data/atest.png"
./texturecache.py notify message title 5000 "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD/Zombieland (2009)[BDRip]-poster.jpg"

Obviously the last 4 examples may not work for you depending on your setup, but it should now be possible to show png or jpg images, either locally or from the network.

(2015-04-21, 09:24)fantasticn Wrote: Another thing: The option to show messages on a (remote) Kodi-PC could be very useful for a lot of things. Would it be possible to implement parameters for resizing the popup-box (e.g. to have bigger boxes popping up) or to have pictures shown not only as an icon but in a wider resolution (e.g. the picture of an outdoor camera)? Or do those things too much depend on the skin used on the Kodi-PC?

I'd say it's more of an issue that this isn't supported by the JSON API - the only way to notify the user is with the small kai toast dialog, and if you want something more prominent this would require a modification to the JSON API. It's also true that each skin implements the kai toast notification in different ways, so that would also be a factor. Perhaps an addon would be a better solution, that could executed with various parameters and display the required dialog/window/image/etc.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-04-21, 23:58
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17