[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hello Milhouse,

thank you very much for your reply and for revising your great tool. Unfortunately I was not able to trigger a popup message with a custom picture. I tried "smb://.../picture.jpg" as well as "nfs://../picture.jpg" (for I also have haneWIN NFS Server running on my Windows-Server), but with no success. The messages went through but they always showed up without any icon at all.

However, I am pretty fine with the "warning" and "info" options since they at least offer kind of a "neutral" image. Without those options the message always displays the image of the last pop message (e.g. the image of an addon that was updated and the update message had been shown with its logo). That is quiet random. Therefore I would suggest implementing the "info"-option as the default selection when no other parameter is given.

As to the resolution of the images I understand that there is no preference and that they will always be automaticall resized to fit the icon field.

Once again thank you very much for your answers and your powerful tool. Since it is not limited to texures-cache maintenance (anymore), you should think about giving it a more general name. It could easily become an omnipotent remote-adaministration utility for kodi. E.g. I found a lot of threads regarding certain ways of remotely triggering the playback of a videofile or music, starting addons or sending messages via JSON-RPC which your tool would be an easy solution to.

Keep up the good work!

Brgds,

FantasticN

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by fantasticn - 2015-04-22, 18:53
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17