[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-05-13, 17:12)Milhouse Wrote: "Not there" - not there in the GUI or not there in the media library?

To view what artwork is in the media library for that artist, run "texturecache.py jd artists <artist-name>". If you don't see the urls that you expect to see, that's a scraper problem. If you do see the correct urls, but wrong artwork displayed in the GUI, then try re-caching with "texturecache.py C artists <artist-name>". If the artwork can't be cached (unable to download etc), check kodi.log for errors - if the artwork is remote there's a good chance it's no longer available and you somehow need to set new artwork on the artist (preferably local artwork).

Ok, using texturecache.py, I found that the thumbnail for one artist was massing. I added is a thumb.jpg to the corresponding folder and performed an audio library scan. Still the same result, the image is missing. So I assume it's a problem within the scraper not picking up updated artwork.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by pwriesnik - 2015-05-13, 17:50
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17