[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-05-21, 22:03)smakovits Wrote: That did it. Set threads to 1 and it works. Any idea why this is? Is it a docker restriction you think or computer hardware running docker?

Nope, no idea, is the Emby server process multithreaded or able to handle more than a single request at a time? Seems like it might not be. You'll need to throw this over to the Emby developers, it's their software that's the problem.

(2015-05-21, 22:03)smakovits Wrote: Also, is there ever a time where I would need to run big c over little c? Like a use case, since big c is disabled unless overridden, just curious.

"C" shouldn't be needed unless you're experiencing a problem with artwork for specific movies, tvshows or music etc. and you need to re-cache your artwork (for example if it's recently changed locally, or the cached version is corrupt). I certainly don't recommend using it en masse.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Re: RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-05-21, 22:49
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17