[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Sweet, thanks.

FYI, EMBY is like plex, but different. It allows better metadata management. There is a plugin, it syncs to the local DB while still connecting back to a central server to maintain play counts across devices.

My purpose for using it is while the headless kodin install and mysql DB work, I like having a little more control of my media. While an NFO or ember media manager can help with a lot of this, emby is just easy. It is the new/old MBserver. I only got in recently when it became emby. As to why I loke it over say plex, I cannot say for sure, but I do know I do like it. It works, manages my media and still gives me full access to everything kodi, so it is a best of everything for me.

I came from a world of the popcorn hour line of players. There was no central media management, so things watched on 1 device were not reflected on another. It was time to replace some aging devices, which brought me to rpi and kodi with the mysql db. From there things were good and worked, but emby takes me a step further and makes life even better.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by smakovits - 2015-05-22, 20:59
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17