[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Thanks for the replies.

I'm careful with the database versions, currently all on 93. The OpenELEC builds usually have an update shortly after the new Kodi version comes out (not yet though for the Kodi RC1 though!). I make sure the Windows PC Kodi (master) is at a db version that the OpenELEC units can work with. http://kodi.wiki/view/Database_versions

I've been playing around with the sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml files, and have seen some strange things. I've noticed that some of the movie smb items in sources.xml end up without their 'set content type' being set at all. One or two were, the others not. As in Movies, TV Shows. They all allow browsing and playing of the files though. And removing the advancedsettings.xml file made no difference at that point.

It's almost as the MySQL can't be contacted, but I haven't seen an obvious error. I can link to the MySQL on the Fileserver with HeidiSQL from other PCs. I can see the paths table in the MySQL v93 database, and see the smb references. However there are a lot of other individual movies and TV Shows listed there, maybe from a previous earlier install. And even some with an earlier IP address for the server. So there is deadwood in there.

I think it is probably time I backed up my watched lists and dumped the central database. All my support files are in movie folders etc. And then just re-scrape from the Fileserver local hard drive folders.

Any ideas on how else to test if a device is talking to a central MySQL database?

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by jolpin - 2015-07-07, 10:35
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17