[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-08-17, 03:50)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 03:29)raspberry_pd Wrote: Some pages in your GitHub repo? Maybe?!!

Kodi Wiki would be more appropriate.

It's unlikely I'll be adding significantly to the documentation for this utility, beyond what already exists. Most people seem able to work out what to do from the built-in help and existing documentation, and you can always look at the logfile to see the JSON requests that are being generated, and if you have a JSON problem then refer to the JSON-RPC documentation for help on what is valid and what isn't. Failing that, ask a question in the forum.

In the case of your YouTube url, all I did was enable debug logging in Kodi and play a random video using the YouTube addon, then extracted the most likely looking url and tried it with texturecache.py play - it worked. I then modified the url so that it played your video. Repeating this for any other addon is probably the easiest solution when trying to work out what the video url needs to be.

Fair enough. Hope my response didn't come across as implying documentation for this utility is insufficient. I'm sure it could be expanded upon but I think it's pretty good at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by raspberry_pd - 2015-08-17, 04:14
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17