[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-08-25, 18:52)AudioBeast Wrote: Ok, this is exactly what I've been looking for to correct the black screen that comes up on my main menu when "Random Movies" is set as my background. The only problem: I have no freaking clue how to work this... Anyone know of a "How to" for dummies like me? Your help is much appreciated!

Why does it need correcting in the first place? This usually means you've done something wrong to cause the problem, such as using path substitution in an attempt to share thumbnails between multiple clients. Re-caching may only prove to be a temporary solution unless the root cause is identified and resolved, and for that you need to provide more detail/upload a debug log (wiki).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-08-25, 19:00
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17