[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-09-16, 04:30)gardnerd4me Wrote: logfile: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70301181/cscan.txt

I'm just not sure how to get rid of the problem. Even after removing the offending lines from my db,exporting library and running an nfo.refresh, they are still there. I just want to get rid of them. Wouldn't be a problem if your script didn't show me they existed, lolz

Thanks, the error is definitely in your metadata, so exporting your library won't help as you're just exporting junk into your NFO files, which is then being re-imported.

You need to report this problem to the maintainer of whatever scraper you are using.

Unfortunately it's not possible to set (modify or remove) the artwork for cast members using JSON, so there's not anything I can even add to the script to help fix this. At some point - once your scraper is fixed - you'll need to refresh your movies and hopefully the refresh will fix the cast artwork.

In the meantime I'd just ignore the errors for now, they're unlikely to affect the operation of Kodi beyond the ability to show artwork for the affected cast members.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-09-16, 04:39
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17