[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-10-14, 02:34)RockDawg Wrote: A lot of my movies are being given a last payed date that's the same as the date when I ran the restore command in texture cache (10/11/15).

I suspect they're not being given those last played dates, rather the movies in your library already have those last played dates (why, I don't know).

The script won't update the last played date for a movie or episode if the last played date in the media library is more recent than that in the file being restored (ie. you've watched the movie/episode again since creating the backup). Likewise for the resume point, if it is "further along" than the resume point from the backup (because again, you've watched more of the movie/episode since creating the backup) then the "stale" resume point won't be restored.

This should all be reflected in the "unchanged" count after the file is restored (although if the resume point is being changed but the last played date is not changing, or vice versa, the item will show as being restored, when in fact it is only being partially restored).

Anyway, if you want to overwrite the lastplayed/resume point values in your media library regardless of which is more recent, then add "@watched.overwrite=yes" on the command line.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-10-14, 04:25
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17