[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-11-03, 23:22)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 21:01)Orbi Wrote: I cached my posters and fanart using the "c" option, but my discart, clearart are not being cached. I have tried looking for the answer in this thread, but I became none the wiser of it.

The "c" option will cache all artwork by default, so if you've got discart, clearart, etc. in your media library then these will be cached too.

Dump one of your movies to see if you really have those discart, clearart items associated with the movie, eg. "texturecache.py jd movies avatar" to see what artwork items and urls are associated with Avatar.

If you definitely have those artwork items associated and you still don't think they're being cached, then run the following and upload the log to a pastebin site (change the movie name as appropriate):

Code:
texturecache.py c movies avatar @logfile=tc.log

I checked whether discart and clearart items are associated with my movies using your suggested command. The result is that only the fanart and poster are associated. However, discart and clearart are being shown when I browse the library. How do I associate these "exotic" types of art so that they would be cached by your utility?

Thanks Milhouse!

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Orbi - 2015-11-04, 20:10
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17