[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-11-19, 03:15)Milhouse Wrote: Your texturecache.cfg configuration file appears to be a web page...

THanks for helping out with this.
It looks like its working now. the first command returned results with options i can choose to make this work.

Can i ask my first question.. Smile
Just today i have rescraped all my metadata, nfo, that contains tags, actor, director, release year, studio, infact artwork also.. so its like building from the scratch.. i have rescraped about 1000+ movies using Media companion.
Now, i need to replace this new data into the database, so that all the new info is reflected in Kodi.
What options should i use. I realize i can also, delete textures13.db file and then run update, i believe here using Texture cache utility is the right way to go.
What options should i use in...

Please Note. I dont need texture cache to download anything, neither artwork neither metadata info for the nfo files. I already have all the nfo data in each of the movie folders and artwork as well. All i am wanting to do is, texture cache to delete the old db, including thumbnails and rebuild all the databases, thumbnails from the newly scraped data for which i used Media Companion.

Code:
C:\Users\Monu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\python.exe c:\texturecache.py

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by MANswers - 2015-11-19, 05:32
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17