[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hmm... sorry, looks like inaccessible artwork now fails silently - I thought it was logged but obviously not (or it was at one point, but not any longer).

As I've said previously - it's Kodi that can't access these files, not the script. Since I know nothing about your network, your Kodi clients or your files I can only guess at what the problem might be. You'll have to work out why Kodi isn't able to access the failing artwork - is the artwork within the paths contained in your sources.xml? As a security measure, Kodi will only allow access to paths that exist within your sources.

Do the files still exist? Maybe the've been deleted, or moved.

Try dumping the directory:
Code:
texturecache.py @logfile=c:\tc1.log rdirectory "C:\Users\MarHutchy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.genesis\Movies\House Party (1990)"
texturecache.py @logfile=c:\tc2.log rdirectory "C:\Users\MarHutchy\Downloads\MOVIES\Hulk Collection\The Incredible Hulk (2008)\fanart.jpg"

and paste the console output, and a link to tc1.log and tc2.log.

Also upload your sources.xml.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-01-17, 17:42
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17