[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
@Istar337: Unfortunately omdbapi.com coverage isn't 100%, I don't know why but it is missing random episodes for some tvshows. I repeatomdbapi.com, not imdb.com. There is no API to query imdb.com, they actively prevent it, and omdbapi.com is generally good enough - the tvshow support is fairly new however, but hopefully the coverage will improve and missing episodes will be back-filled in due course.

However the solution for Battlestar Galactica is as I explained - I don't know if all the episodes are present for BG 2004, but currently you're looking up the BG 2003 mini-series which only has two episodes because your tv series has incorrect metadata, so fix that first. Meta-data discrepancies between your library and omdbapi.com are likely to be fairly common which is why I've provided methods to overcome the more common issues (mismatched year of first airing and mismatched titles).

You should enable the logfile and look at the details, you'll see some messages logged that explain what episodes failed and why - if the messages don't make sense then upload the log somewhere and tell me which shows are the problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-01-20, 17:05
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17