[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I've released an update (v2.2.8) that makes more use of the imdbnumber for tvshows and episodes now that this is supported by omdbapi.com.

You can add the following properties in texturecache.cfg to resolve metadata discrepancy issues, for example:
Code:
imdb.ignore.tvtitles = ^Brass Eye|^Connections|^Dynamo|^Fresh Meat|^Hamish Macbeth|^The Mighty Boosh|^The Killing|^Sanctuary|^Outnumbered|^V \(2009\)$|Treasure Island

imdb.map.tvtitles = ^Battlestar Galactica=tt0407362|^Wallander$=tt0907702|^Wallander \(UK\)$=tt1178618

imdb.ignore.missing.episodes = yes

The first property avoids processing tvshows that have very poor coverage on omdbapi.com - no point even trying to look these up.

The second property maps specific titles to their imdbnumber, otherwise the script will attempt to determine the imdbnumber automatically by querying omdbapi.com based on title + year first aired (which can result in the wrong show/imdbnumber if there is disagreement on air date between tvdb.com and imdb.com/omdbapi.com).

The final property stops spamming the console for every missing episode (default: no). Even with this option enabled, details about missing episodes will continue to be written to the logfile (if available).

Existing properties imdb.translate.tvtitles and imdb.translate.tvyears continue to be supported, but it's now easier/better to use imdb.map.tvtitles, in which case these properties are now largely superfluous. My advice would be to migrate to imdb.map.tvtitles as I will most likely drop the "translate" properties in a future release (no rush).

Unfortunately random missing episodes continue to be an issue. It has been mentioned to the omdbapi.com maintainer.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Re: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-01-23, 07:53
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17