[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-01-23, 08:35)gjwAudio Wrote: where should the scripts & config file be kept and run from in OE ?

Not sure I really understand, you can store the code wherever you like/wherever makes sense. The config should ideally be in the same directory as the script, or in your current directory when running the script. The config search order is (first is #1):

1. Script directory
  2. Your current directory
  3. ~/.config

The last one means a folder called .config in your users home directory.

Alternatively you can specify the configuration filename with @config=<filename>

(2016-01-23, 08:35)gjwAudio Wrote: Supplementary (n00b) Q: is there a complete list of CFG options I can download for reference ?
EDIT: found it (!) on github.

Or:

Code:
texturecache.py config

which will list your current configuration (most of them will be defaults). It will also tell you the location of the configuration file that is being used.

The sample on github is out of date - I kinda regret creating it as people think it's a good idea to use it as their cfg file. Just add what properties you need, don't copy the sample file.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-01-23, 11:39
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17