[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-02-05, 01:26)guido1138 Wrote: Unfortunately this doesn't work, and the non-required artwork seems to be ignored for both removal and caching. What do you think is the best way of doing what I need?

Have a look at "purge" (and "purgetest" for testing) to remove artwork en mass. Give it the partial path for the cached artwork and it will remove them, eg.
Code:
texturecache.py purgetest all %clearart.png %logo.png %banner.jpg
substitute purge for purgetest to perform the actual deletion once you're happy with what it matches.

(2016-02-05, 01:26)guido1138 Wrote: As an aside, I've seen the "nc" function, which shows required artwork that is not cached. I wonder if we could have a converse function like "oc" (e.g. over-cached), which shows non-required artwork that is cached. Or perhaps even a sort of modified "C" function that doesn't ignore some artwork removal?

Thanks!

What's over-cached for you is not over-cached for someone else - how to tell?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-02-05, 02:23
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17