[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-04-11, 07:37)ifsnop Wrote: I'm thinking about doing this automatically. Is there a "parsed date field", than contains when the nfo was read, somewhere in the database?

No, unless you change the default dateadded to the time when the file is scraped - the default is normally the modification timestamp of the media file.

However the problem you had with Kolchak is entirely because Media Companion created the NFO using completely the wrong movie file (which then meant "texturecache.py qa" couldn't find the Kolchak NFO file even after it had been corrected, as the NFO file name is based on the movie file name). I can't imagine this happening very often, but if it does you need to look at how Media Companion is working.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-04-11, 12:28
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17