[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Thank you for your script and the help you provide.

Hopefully, you can help me out. While toying with artwork downloader, it downloaded logo.png, poster.jpg, banner.jpg and landscape.jpg into my movie folder. Problem is my movie folder has some folders with movies, but the rest are all in this single folder with exported artwork named like this: movie name-poster. The newer movies have no artwork in this folder and while browsing, kodi replaced the cached artwork like posters with the poster.jpg file, thus all movies with only cached posters had the one poster file.

I deleted the files, cleaned library, used your script to prune and to purge the files also. Now the movies have a blank poster as current art and I have no idea how to refresh only those movies to get the correct posters and logos, and doing so without writing poster.jpg etc. in the folder, but to let kodi export and name it through the interface.

Querying the MySQL db shows that the db still has the paths set to the now missing poster, banner.jpg etc. Even the older movies have the unused artwork like banners set to Movies/banner.jpg. Do I have to delete alle the entries in art with these exact paths?

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Risgah - 2016-08-03, 13:33
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17