[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I suspect what has happened there is that the movies are still in the media library, ie. they haven't been cleaned. Try:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies | grep "C:\\\\"
and if anything is listed then the movies on the C:\ drive are still present.

Kodi will only clean movies from the library if the drive is connected. The directory may not be accessible, as in the case of SYNO, but the drive itself must be connected and available in order for the clean process to remove the movies - this avoids cleaning movies that may be on a removable drive, and which shouldn't be clean (unless the remove drive is connected, etc.).

In the case of moves on "C:\" it's probable that Kodi sees the "C:\" drive as being "not connected" so all your "C:\" movies remain in the library.

I don't have a simple way to remove these movies, but you could at least list them with the following:
Code:
./texturecache.py query movies "file startswith C:\\\\"

and then remove them from your library using the GUI.

Another option would be:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies >/tmp/movies.dat

then search through /tmp/movies.dat for "C:\" and, using the matching "movieid" for each movie, ie.55, run:
Code:
./texturecache.py remove movie 55
and this will remove that movie from your library.

Then you can run the prune ("P") option again, and it should remove more redundant artwork from the cache.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-08-05, 20:07
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17