[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
1. The thumbnails property is a relative path to the userdata folder/property. Mount your userdata folder, and then specify the absolute path to your mounted userdata folder in the userdata property. There's no need to change the thumbnails property. The thumbnails property exists because some users wanted to be able to specify an alternative/non-standard Thumbnails folder name. I think.

2. Yes. The webserver is only needed for caching. Use ssh to stop/start processes on a remote machine.

3a. "@cache.artwork=poster,fanart" would cache only poster and fanart artwork.
3b. Can't really help with third-party skin issues. However if the new logo is correctly associated with the movie, and the new logo is in the cache, then I can only imagine it's some issue caused by OS file caching which can happen if you recently viewed the old logo in the Kodi GUI - restart the PC or wait some time (a few minutes) and the changed artwork will appear.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-12-03, 01:29
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17