[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-12-14, 03:32)Milhouse Wrote: At the time you ran the qax command, "La Pianiste" did not have poster artwork assigned to it in the media library. I can't explain how you saw a poster, are you using a third-party skin or extension that is doing this for you?

If you're concerned that there is a Kodi core issue, then you should be able to prove it by removing a movie, and performing a library update via the GUI - this is what the texturecache.py script is doing (using JSON) and similar to what the Refresh button is doing (but you say that works, so results may vary - did you answer yes or no to "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet"? - you should reply "No"). Then open a trac ticket. If you can provide the exact steps to reproduce (including if necessary any nfo contents) then that would help. Keep information to a minimum, don't refresh multiple movies (if that's not part of the problem) - focus on one movie.

Weird. No, just the poster.jpg file. I do use a skin, but it works the way any other skin does (that is, it just displays the poster, it doesn't download anything).

I selected "no", yeah.

Ok so I'm gonna record a video of me doing this:

1. Display the contents of my movie folder in file explorer.
2. On Kodi, show that my library is just 3 movies ("foldered" + 2 of the normal ones), and they display posters just fine.
3. Remove one movie.
4. Show that I'm using the official .nfo scraper.
5. Scan the library for changes from Kodi.
6. The movie is readded correctly.
7. Run the script on cmd.
8. All 3 movies get updated with the wrong poster.

Hope it suffices.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by firewater - 2016-12-14, 04:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17