[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
1) I think so

2) You can probably simplify it further to this:

Code:
texturecache.py qax movies "Comming Soon..." @qaperiod=-1 @qa.nfo.refresh=1
so that only the movie with the title "Coming Soon..." is processed.

(2017-04-04, 08:39)user11235 Wrote: The video title displayed in KODI correctly as 'Coming Soon... Test Movie'. Yesterday morning [2017-04-03 11:15:15] I edited the .nfo by removing "Coming Soon... ".
Just now at [2017-04-04 00:35:42], I ran
Code:
python texturecache.py qax movies @qaperiod=-1 @qa.nfo.refresh=0
The movie title was renamed in KODI. I was expecting this file to be ignored because the .nfo was modified before midnight today 3)Is that the expected behavior?

The "qa.nfo.refresh=0" property isn't instructing the script to process only files changed since midnight, it's telling it to always reprocess those files in addition to any other movies that fail QA for other rules.

So if your movie was refreshed despite the NFO not being modified since midnight then it most likely failed QA for a reason other than the modification date of the file - the console output would have indicated the reason for refreshing the movie.

For example, if you see "FAIL (missing plot)" then it is failing QA because the plot for your "Coming Soon..." movie is blank, and you are using the default "qa.blank.movies" property which is "plot, mpaa" - thus any movie with a blank plot or mpaa rating will be refreshed. Try adding "@qa.blank.movies=title" as I think that will work and will prevent movies being refreshed due to missing plot or mpaa (assuming your movies always have a title).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2017-04-04, 16:31
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17