[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2017-05-25, 03:46)Tyrindor2 Wrote: I set "overwrite" in the config, and to my understanding it should completely restore the watched statuses for both watched and unwatched movies based on that backed up file?

To test, I marked a few watched movies as unwatched, and a few unwatched movie as watched, and loaded the watched profile assuming it would make these go back. It correctly re-marked everything as watched, but did not correctly mark the other movies back as unwatched (only some of them maybe?).

What I want to do: Completely restore watched status, both watched and unwatched. Is this possible? If not could you add a command that simply makes everything in the database marked as unwatched?

Thanks!

Not (currently?) supported. To restore an "unwatched" status means restoring based on the absence of watched flags, which would require removing watched flags from those files that are not present in the backup file (since the backup contains only those files that had a watched flag at the time of the backup).

Generally speaking this is intended for use as a tool to apply after creating a fresh library when you wouldn't have any watched statuses, but I'll give it some thought (it's not going to happen this week, mind). I can't remember if it's possible to remove watched statuses using JSON - this would mean passing a null value for the resume point. which has a 50/50 chance of being supported.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2017-05-25, 06:42
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17