[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2017-07-09, 16:02)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks. Got the issue then. It is indeed embedded artwork in MP3 tags. Would it solve my issue to extract the coverart? There are tools doing so, right?

If you were to place the extracted cover art alongside the music files (ie. in the album folder, assuming this is how you have your albums organised) with the cover artwork called "cover.jpg" then that would work, and the cache could be pre-loaded with your cover art, although you'd need to re-scrape your music in order for Kodi to use the local cover.jpg. Not entirely sure whether Kodi "prefers" local artwork to embedded artwork - you may want to test this with one album first.

I'm not aware of any tools to automate extraction of embedded artwork.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2017-07-09, 16:31
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17