[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hi Ho,

I found this wonderful Script the other day and actually have the same setup as the MystikWeb. Well almost, I set up a MySQL Database last week since I installed a second Kodi. I have two Pi's with Libreelec and a 3rd with Raspbian installed (MySQL and some others stuff).
I'm planning to also do the same, keep the Artworks etc. in Sync and pre Cache them and delete orphaned stuff. Your input to install it on the Scraper and manage it remote is actually pretty great. I just have 2-3 (tiny) Questions which are easy for you I believe Smile

1) When setting the Script on the Scraper, does it make sense to actually add an Option for it to run pre caching on itself? My guess would be no, because the Artwork is downloaded via Artwork Beef. I would just use Option R here to delete orphaned files.
2) My idea is to Cache the Non Scraper + delete orphaned files remotely with Sections for movies and shows, am I right that Option c and R are the ones here to use? Can I do it in one statement with Movies and Shows or are 2 statemens necessary?
3) I'd like to run it at Night, does the actual Source need to be on? To explain, I have my Files on Shares which are off at night/not accessable. Artworks are on the PI and not stored with the Files.

Thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by D-m-x - 2018-03-03, 23:43
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17