[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
1. The ID 293310 for Citizenfour looks like it came from TMDB: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/293310-...anguage=en

I don't know if storing a non-IMDB ID in the IMDB field is an acceptable thing to do.

I could ignore IDs that are clearly not an IMDB tt ID, if required, but not storing non-IMDB IDs in the IMDB field might be a better solution.

2. Yes. ./texturecache.py imdb tvshows @query.seasons=no

3. I think it's reloading those movies because the default fields to validate are:
text:
qa.art.movies = fanart, poster
qa.blank.movies = plot, mpaa
qa.zero.movies =
and it's seeing that those movies have a blank (ie. undefined) mpaa field, so it is refreshing the movies in the hope that the NFO (regardless of when it was last modified) now includes a suitable value for mpaa.

If you don't care about mpaa then add qa.blank.movies = plot in texturecache.cfg so that mpaa is not validated (any movie with a blank plot will continue to be refreshed until a plot is added).

I'm not sure why it complains about the missing poster, however - it can see that a suitable poster is available locally, in which case Kodi should be associating the movie with the local poster when it is first refreshed.

After dropping mpaa, if the movies continue to be refreshed then run ./texturecache.py qax movies @qa.nfo.refresh=0 @logfile=/tmp/tc.log and upload /tmp/tc.log to a pastebin site (or if too large, zip it and use Googledrive/Dropbox etc.) then post the link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2018-04-23, 21:31
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17